TILL DAPH DO US PART: WEDDINGS. FUNERALS. SLEUTHING. Book One.
Daphne had a peculiar feeling in her gut when she arrived at the Brooker residence, and it wasn’t from her hurried lunch.
Daphne Jones adores her new career as a travelling celebrant, visiting a different small town every week to marry happy couples or help with sad goodbyes.
But it isn’t supposed to be both at the same time!
When a member of a bridal party ends up face down in a swimming pool, Daphne embraces her inner sleuth, believing this death was no accident.
Amid old family feuds, resentful relatives, and missing funds, there are plenty of suspects, and none of them appreciates Daphne snooping in their business. One wants her out of town, one wants her reputation destroyed, but with a heart of gold and a way with words, this celebrant sleuth is not giving up. Unless the killer finds her first…
TILL DAPH DO US PART is available at most retailers – ebook, paperback, and hardcover, as well as audiobook. Signed copies from the author available from Phillipa’s paperback shop page.
- CLICK HERE for Kindle, Apple, Kobo, Nook, GooglePlay
- CLICK HERE for audiobooks from Audible, Apple, Kobo, GooglePlay, Scribd and more
- CLICK HERE for signed paperbacks and hardcover (Australia only)
- Also available from Barnes & Noble, Booktopia, Walmart, Powells, and most leading retailers.
- Ask your library to order: paperback ISBN 9780648865223, hardcover ISBN 9780648865230 from IngramSparks (Lightning Source) or direct from the author.
Enquiries for screen rights and for foreign translation publications please contact Phillipa email@example.com.